What is applicable for a warranty claim?
Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the tire manufacturer website to find details about your tire warranty. In general, a tire can be claimed under warranty within 2 years or 50,000 kilometers (whichever comes first). The warranty period starts from the date of the installation.
"Warranty claim is applicable only when the problem comes from a production issue."
Warranty claims may be considered invalid, among other reasons, if;
- A defect is caused as the result of driving or road conditions out of our control.
- The tread has perished due to normal wear and tear.
- Uneven wear has resulted from re-installation or incorrect wheel alignment.
- Tires have been used or stored inappropriately or abusively.
- The vehicle engine was modified or replaced or driven by natural gas.
- Damage, malfunction or failure that are caused by accident, natural disaster, fire or theft.
- Tires are installed on another vehicle.
- Removal, reassembly, repair or modification of the tire.
- Improper maintenance.
- If the warranty claim has been examined by the manufacturer and is deemed valid, blackcircles.ca will refund a proportionate amount as a percentage of the remaining tread depth on the tire.
- Blackcircles.ca shall not be responsible for accidents, damages or injuries.
- Blackcircles.ca shall not be responsible for any damage to vehicle parts caused by defective tires.