Road Hazard Protection
With blackcircles.ca Avantage Plan, enjoy a total peace of mind when buying new tires.
With the purchase of a set of 4 tires*, you get access to our Road Hazard Protection plan. It covers any damage done to your tires (including Accidental damage) or the cost of getting your tire repaired (up to $30). **
For the first 2 years of use, you are covered. Should an issue render your tire unusable, Blackcircles will replace your tire and reimburse your first purchase***
2 YEARS Road Hazard Tire Protection
REPLACEMENT UP TO THE ORIGINAL PRICE
Replacement up to the tire purchase price on your original invoice or the replacement tire price, whichever is less, up to $400
(Subject to some restrictions.)
FREE 2 YEAR PROTECTION
Tires are covered for 24 months from the date of purchase..
(Some conditions apply.)
REPAIRS REIMBURSEMENT UP TO $30
Flat tire repair coverage up to $30 per tire per occurrence.
(Some conditions apply.)
What is covered
Any accidental damage rendering a tire unusable (puncture, slash, impact etc).. See terms and conditions.File a claim
Flat tire repair coverage up to $30.
YEAR 1 or first 2/32 tire year: 100% of the tire price*.
YEAR 2 or first 4/32 tire wear: 50% of the tire price*.
Terms and Conditions
Tire Road Hazard Protection is only valid on the purchase of a set of 4 tires on blackcircles.ca made after march 23rd, 2022. Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Tire Road Hazard Protection is valid only for the original purchaser of the tire and is not transferable.
What is covered
Any accidental damage due to road hazards rendering a tire unusable such as punctures, gouges, impacts, etc.
If the tire damage can be repaired, blackcircles will reimburse the cost of the repair up to a value of $30.
If the damage is not repairable Blackcircles will cover the damage according to the following structure:
- Year 1: 100% of original tire price covered (or first 2/32nd of wear) up to $400 (before taxes)*
- Year 2: 50% of the original tire price covered (or first 4/32nd of wear) up to $400 (before taxes)*.
What is not covered
*This tire road hazard protection is not available for run flat tires, LT truck tires or 21 inches and above tires.
- Voluntary damage and vandalism
- Tire damage due to an accident (car crash, fender bender)
- Damage due to improper use :
- Commercial use
- Abusive use such as racing or drifting
- Off-road use
- Overloading (non respect of vehicle load capacity)
- Over or underinflation
- Damage due to mechanical issue such as wheel alignment, rubbing, damage on a vehicle part etc.
- Environmental fees.
- All other costs such as transportation, installation costs, loss of use, towing costs, etc. will not be covered by blackcircles.
- All possible expenses not related to the tire itself will be paid by the customer.
If any of your tires are flat or unusable, contact us immediately so we can begin the process.
Our claim process has been developed to provide you with an optimal experience to maximize the speed and security with which your claim is resolved. Follow the steps below to initiate your claim.
Step 1: Fill out claim
You must register and obtain our authorization before replacing a tire. Simply register by filling out the online application form and follow the easy-to-read instructions.
Step 2 - Send pictures
If requested, you may need to submit photo evidence of the damage done to the tire to help solidify your claim.
Step 3 - Submit receipt
After filling out your claim, submit a copy of your receipt for the repair or replacement of your damaged tires. The receipt must be signed by you and show the date your replacement tires were installed
Step 4 - Check email
Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email and communications from our customer service team informing you of the status of your request.
Our customer service team will contact you and set up an appointment with one of our partner garages.
- If your tire is repairable, see “What is covered”.
- If your tire is not repairable, you will need to purchase a new tire from blackcircles.ca
A decision about the validity of the claim will be given after the inspection and installation of your new tire by the garage. If valid, you will receive a credit following the following formula (applied on the initial tire purchase)
- Less than one year from date of purchase or first 2/32nd tire wear. 100% of original tire price covered up to $400
- Second year from date of purchase or first 4/32nd tire wear. 50% of original tire price covered up to $400.
The reimbursement for either the repair or the tire will be done through a credit on the original payment method.
Blackcircles.ca Brand Choices
TOW RITE Tires