Best 2020-2021 all-season tires for trucks
Looking for the best all-season truck tires? It can be difficult to choose from the many makes and models available! To help you in your shopping process, blackcircles Canada has put together for you a top 10 list of the best all-season tires for trucks!
You can also return to the 2021 Top Tires page here.
1. Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II
Offering low rolling resistance, outstanding handling as well as a quiet, comfortable ride, the Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II tire also provides great energy efficiency. Not only will it help you reduce your fuel consumption, but also your CO2 emissions. It comes with a limited treadwear coverage of 105,000 kilometre and its state-of-the-art design provides optimum traction in both dry and light snow conditions.
- Low rolling resistance, thus better fuel economy
- Reduced risk of aquaplaning thanks to wide circumferential grooves
- 105,000 km tread warranty
2. Michelin CrossClimate 2 SUV
105,000-kilometre Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty. Shorter braking distance than the competition. Safe driving even when road conditions deteriorate. What more could you ask for? The Michelin CrossClimate 2 SUV is an all-season tire for 4x4 light trucks, and it provides exceptional grip and outstanding handling on wet or snowy roads. To try it is to adopt it!
- Exceptional durability
- Optimum traction and grip on snow and slush
- Reduced braking distance compared to the competition
3. BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT
An all-season tire rated for winter, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tire features a continuous centre rib that increases contact with the road surface. Offering 30% more grip on snow than other competitive tires, it also features an optimized footprint that improves stability and handling in all conditions, while providing increased protection against hydroplaning risks.
- 105,000 km limited mileage warranty
- Winter-rated all-season tire
- Reduces the risk of hydroplaning
4. Continental CrossContact LX25
The Continental CrossContact LX25 tire is particularly effective in light snow and wet conditions, giving you outstanding traction as well as optimal braking capabilities. Its smooth, quiet ride provides a comfortable drive that you can enjoy for years to come, thanks to its 112,000 km limited Tread Wear Warranty and tuned performance indicators.
- Tuned performance indicators for dry, wet and snow conditions
- Outstanding wet braking capabilities
- Reduced CO2 emissions and fuel consumption
5. Toyo Open Country Q/T
You can never go wrong with a Toyo truck tire! The asymmetrical tread pattern of the Toyo Open Country Q/T tire prevents irregular wear, while its lateral grooves give it exceptional stability even in the tightest curves. Its outstanding wet and dry grip as well as its long life backed by a 105,000 km treadwear warranty make it a tire with a most attractive value for money.
- Reduced risk of hydroplaning thanks to wide drainage grooves
- Optimum grip even in bad weather conditions
- Smooth and quiet running
6. Yokohama Geolandar G055
As one of the best all-season tires for trucks, the Yokohama Geolandar G055 provides outstanding traction in wet and dry conditions. It features circumferential zigzag grooves that minimise the risk of hydroplaning, as well as notched sipes and transition grooves that provide increased traction in all conditions. Finally, the Geolandar G055 comes with a 100,000 km treadwear warranty.
- Reduced road noise thanks to its integrated shoulder
- Optimal traction on wet and snowy roads
- Exceptionally long-lasting tread life
7. Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus
Thanks to a 130,000 km treadwear warranty and an 800 treadwear rating, the Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus tire is one of the longest lasting tires on the market. With great performance on both wet and dry roads, its tread compound contains 5% recycled rubber, helping to reduce its CO2 footprint. If you're looking for a tire that performs well, is comfortable and quiet, the Dueler H/L Alenza Plus is the perfect candidate!
- 130,000 km treadwear warranty
- Better fuel efficiency
- Reduced CO2 footprint through the use of recycled rubber
8. Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S
One of the most affordable tires in its class, the Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S tire is also highly resistant to wear and has an exceptionally long service life. The tread contains 3 circumferential grooves that greatly reduce the risk of hydroplaning, as well as 4 longitudinal channels that provide outstanding stability, even at high speeds.
Finally, the large choice of diameters for this tire makes it accessible to most trucks.
- 105,000 to 120,000 km tread life warranty
- Sizes compatible with a wide range of truck models
- Exceptional longevity
9. General Tire Altimax RT43
Another tire with great value for money, the General Tire Altimax 43 boasts a remarkably long-lasting life as well as a comfortable, quiet ride. It offers excellent grip in dry, wet or light snow conditions, while maximising energy efficiency thanks to its low rolling resistance.
- High grip in wet and dry conditions
- Very good tread longevity
- Quiet and comfortable ride
10. BUDGET. Nexen N’Fera RU5
The Nexen N'Fera RU5 tire features a 2nd outer rib for increased stability when cornering. It has been designed to evacuate water quickly and efficiently, ensuring that the risk of hydroplaning is kept to a minimum. It also comes with an 80,000 km treadwear warranty and is perfect for buyers looking for a performance tire at a great price.
- Reduces the risk of hydroplaning
- Precise driving and exceptional stability in turns
- Great grip and outstanding performance
To find out more about our list of the best all-season tires for trucks, ask one of our specialists!