Best 2020-2021 all-season tires for sedans
What are the best all-season tires for cars? Given the large number of models available on the market, it can be difficult to find your way around and make the right choice. Blackcircles Canada helps you see things more clearly by presenting you with a Top 10 of the best all-season tires for 2020-2021 sedans!
You can also return to the 2021 Top Tires page here.
1. Michelin CrossClimate 2
The Michelin CrossClimate 2 is an all-season tire that delivers solid performance whether you're driving in dry, wet or light snow conditions. Offering increased longevity over its competitors – a tread that can last up to a year longer than other tires – this Michelin tire also delivers a shorter braking distance than the competition, on dry or wet surfaces.
- Good all-season traction
- Exceptional tread longevity
- 100,000 km Treadwear Warranty
- 6-year Standard Limited Warranty
2. Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II
In terms of all-season tires, the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus II offers incredible value for money! With 110,000-kilometre of treadwear coverage included in its Limited Warranty, this premium tire features low rolling resistance, thus maximizing energy efficiency. What is more, tread compound with low oil and high silica content reduces the distance required to brake in both wet and dry conditions.
- Optimal traction
- Great longevity
- Surprising energy efficiency
- Precise steering
3. Toyo Versado Noir
The Toyo Versado Noir luxury all-season tire is perfect for premium sedans and coupes. Offering a tread life 30% longer than its main competitor, this tire also provides exceptional traction and grip thanks to its asymmetrical tread. If you're looking for a tire that offers a quiet and comfortable ride, the Versado Noir from Toyo is an excellent candidate!
- Up to 30% longer service life than the competition
- Optimal traction on dry, wet and even icy roads
- Incomparable ride smoothness
4. Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus
If you're looking for a tire that will help you maximize your fuel efficiency, the Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus is the tire for you. Durable and with a 110,000-kilometre treadwear warranty, it will also provide you with a quiet, comfortable ride and low rolling resistance thanks to its asymmetrical tread with a unique rubber compound.
- Very good value for money
- Increased resistance to hydroplaning
- Excellent wet and light snow traction
5. Continental PureContact LS
The Continental PureContact LS tire is designed for luxury sedans and offers a great ride comfort as well as a quiet ride. Offering exceptional grip in both wet and dry conditions, it is also covered by a 112,000-kilometre Limited Tread Wear Warranty.
- Tuned Performance Visual Indicators
- Much shorter braking distance than the competition
- Very quiet and comfortable ride
6. Michelin Defender T + H
A comfortable and quiet ride. A 130,000-kilometre Treadwear Limited Warranty. Unparalleled traction and amazing braking performance. Exceptional grip and special rain grooves that help prevent hydroplaning. What more could you ask for? The Michelin Defender T + H tire won't let you down, even when conditions get tough!
- Quiet drive and unrivalled ride comfort
- Exceptional control and grip in both wet and dry conditions
- 130,000 km Treadwear Warranty
7. Yokohama AVID Ascend GT
Quiet and with unbeatable value for money, the Yokohama AVID Ascend GT features deep circumferential grooves positioned in an asymmetric pattern to evacuate water quickly and efficiently, thus reducing the risk of hydroplaning and increasing braking performance. The high-silica rubber compound provides exceptional grip even in deteriorating conditions.
- 110,000 km warranty
- Triple 3D sipes that offer a lot of bite even in light snow
- Low noise level and long tread life
8. BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport
Featuring exceptional durability and compatible with a wide range of sedans, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport tire is backed by a 110,000-kilometre Treadwear Limited Warranty. This all-season tire provides the grip and handling needed on dry or light snowy roads, and also features Aqua-Flume Technology, which reduces the risk of hydroplaning by allowing water to be quickly and efficiently dispersed from under the contact patch.
- Great traction in wet or light snow conditions
- Exceptional tread life
- Increased resistance to irregular wear
9. Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S
The Uniroyal all-season tire offers unbeatable value for money and can be fitted on both sport utility vehicles and sedans. Exceptionally durable, it comes with a 105,000- or 120,000-kilometre limited warranty, depending on the speed rating, as well as a 45-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
In addition, it offers remarkable traction in all road conditions and excellent braking performance on wet and dry roadways.
- Exceptional price for a high-quality tire
- Increased resistance to hydroplaning
- Long life and a tread warranty
10. General Tire AltiMAX RT43
This all-season touring tire provides optimum traction even in light snow and offers a comfortable and quiet ride. Its visual alignment indicators and replacement tire monitor technology let you know the status of tread wear or if there's any problem with the tire geometry. Long life, low rolling resistance and high energy efficiency make the General Tire AltiMAX RT43 an exceptional tire in every way.
- Great traction in dry, wet and light snow conditions
- Extended tread life
- Wear indicators
To find out more about our Top 10 best all-season tires for cars, or to figure out if they are compatible with your vehicle, ask our specialists at blackcircles Canada for advice!