Best 2020-2021 all-season tires for SUV
Shopping for all-season tires for SUVs can be difficult because of the large number of models available on the market. How can you find your way among all the makes and models for sale? Blackcircles Canada makes your life easier by listing the top 10 best all-season tires for SUVs!
You can also return to the 2021 Top Tires page here.
1. Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II
The Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II tire offers a quiet and comfortable ride, optimal handling and low rolling resistance, to help maximize energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Offering increased wet and light snow traction over its predecessor, it also features a 105,000 km treadwear warranty.
- Increased fuel economy due to low rolling resistance
- Wide circumferential grooves that drain water efficiently
- Surprising energy efficiency
- Smooth and quiet ride
2. Michelin CrossClimate 2 SUV
Offering increased longevity compared to the competition, the Michelin CrossClimate 2 SUV tire also features a shorter braking distance compared to its main rivals. Safe even in deteriorating road conditions, it offers optimum wet traction and handling, on top of being covered by a 100,000-kilometre Treadwear Limited Warranty.
- Maximum traction even in difficult road conditions
- Exceptional longevity
- 100,000 km Treadwear Warranty
3. BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT
One of the best all-season tires on the market and winter-rated with the snowflake certification, the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT offers 30% more snow traction than its competitors, as well as enhanced aquaplaning resistance and a 105,000-kilometre Treadwear Limited Warranty. In addition, the continuous center rib helps maintain constant contact with the road and the optimized footprint provides great handling and exceptional stability, even at high speeds.
With so many advantages, this tire fully deserves its place in our list of the best all-season tires for SUVs!
- Winter approved
- 105,000 km Treadwear Warranty
- Far superior grip than of the competition
4. Continental CrossContact LX25
The Continental CrossContact LX25 tire will allow you to enjoy exceptional braking performance on wet pavement. It also offers increased traction in all conditions, even in light snow, as well as a smooth and comfortable ride. Finally, it offers you a 112,000-kilometre Limited Tread Wear Warranty.
- Exceptional braking performance on wet roads
- High energy efficiency and CO2 emissions reduction
- Tuned Performance Indicators for dry, wet and snow conditions
5. Toyo Open Country Q/T
The asymmetrical tread pattern of the Toyo Open Country Q/T tire prevents irregular wear. With outstanding wet and dry traction, it also offers exceptional longevity and a 105,000-kilometre treadwear warranty. In addition, its lateral grooves increase lateral stability when cornering.
- Quiet ride
- Optimal grip in all conditions
- Large drainage grooves that help prevent hydroplaning
6. Yokohama Geolandar G055
The Yokohama Geolandar G055 all-season tire offers an outstanding value for money, is backed by a 100,000 km warranty, and provides exceptional durability. Its transition grooves with notch sipes provide better traction in deteriorating weather conditions, while its circumferential zigzag grooves reduce the risk of hydroplaning. Finally, it offers excellent grip even in wet conditions.
- Outstanding durability
- Superior traction on wet and snowy roads
- Integrated shoulder minimizes road noise
7. Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus
The Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus is one of the most durable tires on the market, with a wear index of 800 and a 130,000-kilometre treadwear warranty. Composed of 5% recycled rubber, it reduces its CO2 footprint without sacrificing performance.
Offering good performance in both wet and dry conditions, it will also provide you with a comfortable and quiet ride.
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- 130,000 km treadwear warranty
- Better energy efficiency
8. Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S
The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S offers incredible value and is one of the most affordable tires in its class. Its 3 circumferential grooves significantly reduce the risk of hydroplaning while its 4 longitudinal channels give you all the stability you need when driving at high speeds on the highway.
Resistant to wear and offering great durability, the Tiger Paw Touring A/S is a must-have tire on your list!
- 105,000 kilometer warranty on the tread (V speed rating) to 120,000 kilometers (H speed rating)
- Sizes to fit more than 8 out of 10 vehicles
- High wear resistance
9. General Tire Altimax RT43
Offering extended life and an unbeatable price, the General Tire Altimax 43 tire features a comfortable and quiet ride. Maximizing energy efficiency thanks to its low rolling resistance, it also offers good traction and great grip on different types of surfaces, even in light snow.
- Great traction even in deteriorating road conditions
- Extended tread life
- Comfortable and quiet ride
10. BUDGET. Nexen N'Fera RU5
The Nexen N'Fera RU5 is a summer/all-season tire with a tread design that reduces the risk of hydroplaning by promoting the rapid and efficient evacuation of water. Offering increased cornering stability thanks to its second outer rib, this tire will perfectly meet the needs of SUV drivers who are looking for an ultra high-performance tire at a reasonable price. It also benefits from an 80,000-kilometre Tread Wear Warranty.
- Design that minimizes the risk of hydroplaning
- Good grip in dry and wet conditions
- Exceptional stability and precise handling
To find out more about the tires featured in our Top 10 of the best all-season tires for SUVs, ask our specialists for advice!